I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Mar 15, 2008

The Maternity Session

I see beauty in every stage of life. I suppose that is why I do what I do - I enjoy capturing beauty (whether it is in a newborn baby, a bride, a grandmother). But for me there is no more beautiful time in a woman's life than when she is pregnant.

You can imagine how thrilled I am when my clients call me to let me know that they are expecting and want to plan a maternity photo session. These sessions cater to the expecting mom. Done in the comfort or home or outside in nature, these images celebrate the miracle of life and the beauty of being a woman.

Maternity sessions take place about 7 months into the pregnancy. Here are some of my favorites from this past year...












No comments: