I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Apr 20, 2008

Honey Meadows Farm

Saturday I was at Honey Meadows Farm for an engagement session with Tricia & Rollie. The engagement photos are still being processed, but here are a few featuring their goats. :) Not my usual subjects, but they are so cute I simply cannot resist. Peanut (who is literally the size of my small cat) stole the show - it was love at first sight with this guy...

I arrived at his feeding time. He is so small he's got to be bottle fed. I had the honors... (Don't get excited mom, it is still going to be a few years before you have grandchildren...)

And no, I am not feeding him beer. That is one of Rollie's bottles - more about him in the next post.

With feeding time taken care of we started the session, sort of...

And finally, one of my favorites - the barn.

Photos of the actual session to come!

1 comment:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Christy, it was great meeting you last week at the lunch and at the PUG. This looks like such a great place to do an engagement session. I bet the goats really added some fun to the photos. Can't wait to see how they came out.