I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Jun 20, 2008

Kari & Broc's Engagement

I just finished up an action packed week in Maine - here is the first of the sessions I am done working on - Kari & Broc's engagement.

Kari & Broc were one of the rare couples I book over the phone without a face to face consult. Amber Small of Sweetest Things Weddings put me in contact with them - check out her site at http://www.sweetestthingweddings.com. Every bride should have an Amber - ready to take care of every last detail, right down to sewing you into your dress. If you are planning a destination wedding in Maine, this is your girl!

After many conversations on the phone it was a pleasure to finally meet Kari and Broc face to face and spend some quality time getting to know them. Their wedding is coming up next month - until then, here is a sampling of some of my favorite shots. Believe it or not, these guys were nervous about being photographed - they look like such naturals!













2 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are great christy! i love the colors and the overall tone of the shoot. i see some great series/composite actions going on there :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Kari's bridesmaid, Bethany