I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Sep 28, 2008

Sabrina & Jason - The Waterview

No, I haven't forgotten about this blog... but honestly, where did the months of August and September go? I'll do my best to catch up in the next month or two - here is my latest (sorry, not in chronological order).

Sabrina and Jason were recently married at The Waterview in Monroe, CT. I felt an instant connection when I first met them over a year ago. We had an absolute blast doing their engagement session in New Haven, so I knew shooting their wedding was going to be tons of fun!


This wedding was also special in that my husband came along as a second shooter - such a treat! We are both weekend warriors, so our schedules don't usually permit us to work together. He did a fantastic job - thanks, Dan!

1 comment:

Robin Dini Photography said...

these look amazing christy! i love the shots of them coming down the aisle. congrats guys! you look great!