I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Jul 9, 2008

I love tears...

New to blogging, I usually just post photos from recent sessions. With great testimonials starting to roll in for this season, I've decided to add a few to the site.

Just got an email from Kelly - a client of mine that is getting married in just under a month. We are in the process of setting aside some time to talk about all the final details, timeline, etc. of her wedding.

In her email she writes this...
Chris and I are so excited to have you there!! Have I told you how many
people have told me that they actually cried looking at our engagement
pictures!!?? About half a dozen!

I love tears! Thanks for the great email, Kelly. Can't wait to work with you guys again! The engagement session was a blast! :)

No comments: