I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Nov 6, 2008

Erin's First Year - 3 Month Session

Erin recently turned three months - here are a few of my favorites from their house in New Hampshire. Ethan - now just a few months shy of 3 years old, was very eager to participate. We have done so many sessions together - the second I show up he starts hamming it up for the camera. I think he is still a little shocked that the sessions aren't ALL about him anymore - ah, learning how to be a big brother! :) I couldn't ask for better kids to work with - these two just make me look good every time I work with them!

Ethan, helping me check the light... and showing off some of his moves. Future yogi, perhaps?



Erin's baby blues, up close and personal...



Even worked in a few shots for a holiday card...


Here is a slideshow with a bunch of my other favorite shots - click the play button for the slideshow with music, or simply scroll through the images...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids and beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Christy Murray is a Scammer. Terrible photographer and she ripped us off. Go elsewhere or you will regret this decision. Terrible, terrible, terrible!