I am a Maine-based wedding and portrait photographer.

This is an old blog - please visit www.christymurray.com/blog for my current work.

Nov 4, 2008

Kelly's Maternity Session

I met Kelly and Brendon at their house in Simsbury, CT a few weeks ago for their prenatal photo session. We had a great time - it was relaxed, casual, and fun. Brendon was busy painting the baby's nursery when I arrived - he was such a great sport cleaning up to hop in a few of the photos with Kelly! Here are a few of my favorites...


Kelly and Brendon expect the arrival of their first child just before Christmas. Congratulations, guys! I can't wait to meet the little one! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Christy Murray is a Scammer. Terrible photographer and she ripped us off. Go elsewhere or you will regret this decision. Terrible, terrible, terrible!